UGA-OK line

miles44

Varsity Lurker
Anybody seen the line for this game?

I'd give OK at least 10 points

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE
even steven

I watched Mayfield highlights for the first time yesterday. He is incredible. UGA's gameplan will be to injure him like Nesbitt

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
The Anderson kid at RB for Oklahoma is really good. But now with the order against him from the girl who says he raped her, but no criminal charges have been filed, I wonder what Riley will do.

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
even steven

I watched Mayfield highlights for the first time yesterday. He is incredible. UGA's gameplan will be to injure him like Nesbitt
And Georgia has been susceptible to good passing attacks this season. There aren't any in the SEC (L)East, other than Mizzou, and Mizzou couldn't play enough D to keep up with UGag.

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
I have strong feelings about this line. That's bad news for Oklahoma.

TheTaxJacket

Dodd-Like
UGA is going to go in dry on them. They wont even give them courtesy of a wooden spatula to bite down on.

RamblinWreck09

Greatly appreciated amongst mid 30s Turkish males
I won't be surprised if total score goes over 100. There won't be many defensive stops - OU's offense it too good and they don't have much of a defense.

travwp76

Varsity Lurker
The line opened at Oklahoma -3, but now it's UGA -1. Lots of early money on Ga

saxondawg

Varsity Lurker
I keep reading for "SEC Speed" and not seeing it. You guys ever heard of that? It's this thing.

ramblinwise1

beware the zealot
Look for UGag to thug it up on defense, ie, late hits, OOB hits, slamming runners to the ground and their favorite pressing the man to the ground with force after the tackle. They did this with success against Auburn and got called for a few penalties, but the refs never call more than 1 in 3 of these fouls. Kirby even bragged about it in the half time interview when he called the penalties "good aggressive defense". They will especially try to do this to Mayfield to get him agitated or possibly even knock him out of the game.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
Look for UGag to thug it up on defense, ie, late hits, OOB hits, slamming runners to the ground and their favorite pressing the man to the ground with force after the tackle. They did this with success against Auburn and got called for a few penalties, but the refs never call more than 1 in 3 of these fouls. Kirby even bragged about it in the half time interview when he called the penalties "good aggressive defense". They will especially try to do this to Mayfield to get him agitated or possibly even knock him out of the game.

I'm not.....more like 58-6 Oklahoma and Mayfield with the double finger salute

yellowbritchies

Flats Noob
Mayfield is the key. Knock him out and things get easier. Not many teams are better than ugay at this.