The Game And Where We Go From Here

The Jacket

The Coat
It happened about as bad as it could have. Our defense could not stop anything Duke did and our offense didn't make plays. Our special teams were mediocre at best, as they had great field position all game long while ours was awful.

Those who are jumping in now that our win streak has been broken with the "I told you so" attitude are sickening. You all can go cry about why you don't like Chan, as for the rest of us - there are still 3 huge games left on this schedule and WE'LL be at the stadium cheering our Jackets on - not moaning and sulking.

The North Carolina game will be very tough, and very winnable. I hope our defense gets back in it's rhythm and shuts the Tar Holes down, but playing like we did today will get us nowhere. I think, and hope that this wakes us up, not only for the rest of this season, but for next year as well, and the year after that.

Virginia is going to be extremely difficult, especially with it being in Charlottesville, but once again - the game is winnable and I expect us to win.

Then there is the UGAg game. Failure is not an option. We HAVE to, and as far as I'm concerned WILL beat the mutts.

If Heisman were around today and saw the way some of you are attacking this coaching staff and not rallying behind our Jackets, he'd probably knock you all on your backs.

Three crucial games left, and Chan will be here for all of them. Choose now, with us or against us? There is no half-in where you can be for the team and against Chan. It doesn't work like that. Chan is a part of this team, and he is leading it.

There is no longer any separation between Chan and this team. He is a part of this team and there is no question, no debate, no discussion as to whether he is the man. Until someone else picks up that headset and moves into that office - CHAN IS OUR MAN.

Back