The Blue Field Bowl....

G

Geetee

Click for Sagarin

This Bowl is embarrassing. We all know there are too many Bowl games. So, why have one in sub zero temps only to be played on blue astroturf. Heck, look at who we're playing even.

When you open up the Sagarin ratings, keep scrolling and don't give up. You'll eventually find Tulsa.

This is a knock on the Bowl, not bc we're playing there. Just too many Bowls and this one needs to go. If you have to play in a locale like this, at least get a decent matchup. Not #42 vs #72!

heh, Mr. Critical provides us with his all knowing, exalted opinion.

hey, you don't like it? can't stand it? don't watch it!

nobody is forcing you to watch it.

hehe .. what a farging smeghead

farging smeghead?
smile.gif

I guess your view is that this is now the finest Bowl just bc GT is playing in it, right?

Be realistic. Like I said, not knock to our team...but this Bowl needs to go.

hehe .. the edit button can hide an idiot's idiocy so well.

GeeTee, if you're so embarrassed, why don't you stay away? Burn all your Tech gear and hide out until after the bowl.

I'm not satisfied with how the year turned out. But I've never been embarrassed to be a Tech fan.

And yeah, there are too many bowl games. But if we qualify I have no problem with going.

Originally posted by ncjacket:
GeeTee, if you're so embarrassed, why don't you stay away? Burn all your Tech gear and hide out until after the bowl.

I'm not satisfied with how the year turned out. But I've never been embarrassed to be a Tech fan.

And yeah, there are too many bowl games. But if we qualify I have no problem with going.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Why do you think GeeTee has any Tech gear? Do a search by his member#. All his posts are in the football section and ALL his posts are negative towards GT.

I looked at one of his posts a few months back and he is talking about how PH is going to struggle this year.

THIS GUY IS A PLANT! I can smell the red oozing out of his pores!

also notice how sfalco points out that someone (GeeTee) is using his head about the Odell Thurman's situation in that thread. lol

hell, i remember reading GeeTee's posts regarding the ring selling.

Jonathon Smith's ring was on EBay. Smith said that he had posted the ring home and that's all there is to it. He was investigated and exonerated.

However Mr. GeeTee here couldn't swallow that. but he could swallow everything that happened in Mr. Thurman's situation.

here's the link

http://www.stingtalk.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=005262

who is this GeeTee poster? Makes no sense...so, I agree, he must be a mutt.

GT did well this year considering many picked us to do worse than 6 wins. Not to mention we're on a long bowl streak, regardless of what the name of it is where we or our opponent is rated. When you think about it, only one bowl matters anyway, and that is the one for the National Championship.

Be proud jackets and pound Tulsa!!!

Lets talk about this Gee Tee fellow.
Although many of us disagree with his thoughts and just about all of his post, I have to like the fact that calls "a spade, a spade!" Look at our program! Do you believe that we can play for another National Championship with our current situation? Personally, I don't think so! I am still going to support our program and go to the Varsity on Saturday mornings before entering the stadium, but lets push for an improvement! I know we can recruit top notch players from Florida State and Georgia!

the only thing I agree with this GeeTee poster on (haven't noticed his other posts) is that there are too many Bowls and we do need a playoff. If this year doesn't prove that, then nothing will.

However, I'm proud of our players accomplishing a 6 win season and even qualifying for a bowl..no matter where it is.

Support the team!

Gee Tee must be on vacation...Not many more post building up to the bowl games!

Ye Ole Stinger, recruiting looks pretty good right now with the verbals we have received plus some that have us on their list.

I guess we will just have to wait until signing day to see how many we get, and how well we fill our needs.

Father Time

Ye Old Stinger...I didn't read many of GeeTee's posts, but he would post some pretty negative things.

Originally posted by GeeTee:

Be realistic. Like I said, not knock to our team...but this Bowl needs to go.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">OK... so we're going to the Smurf Bowl with the pretty blue field. What's your point?

Back