tensions are high and....

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtfan

Sith Lord
Staff member
lets try to get through the next 48 hours without the name calling. We are ALL GT fans and all of us hope things fall OUR way the next couple of days.

CONGRATS TO GAILEY AND CO. for all the great work to date no matter what happens it is clear there was MUCH hard work put in this recruiting period! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

Good Post...

Not that it means ANYTHING..Believe it or not..I have always liked you...You have done the GT community a HUGE favor by having and maintaining this board!!!!

Thanks
GTFAN...

BLACKWATCH

Re: Good Post...

GT fan, what in the world is going on with the RED letters in your name? Ugag plant, hmm?

lol, price of being an administrator....

all the admin's names are colored in RED. There are a few quirky things about this board that we cannot currently change.

Althought this is a UBB board it is NOT the same type that we initially had when stingtalk was created. This is "Threads" which is a HIGH VOLUME board and we have lost some of the flexibility we had with the previous version. The rewards are it is a BETTER board and will allow us to make enhancements in the future.

We are continually attempting to make StinGTalk a better community. I can tell you the response since we upgraded had been VERY positive. Visits are UP and the board is going VERY well.

We have MORE enhancements planned, so this place should just keep getting better and better. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

I know and appreciate the efforts of all

I was just gigging you a bit. Thanks.

Great Day to be a GT fan so ACT LIKE IT......

sometimes fans have to agree to disagree. We have just signed one of our BEST EVER recruiting classes so there is NO REASON to be arguing.

We are ALL FANS HERE, and I don't want this to continue. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soapbox.gif

I will be ther 1st to say...I WILL not

comment on this subject anymore....PEACE....

Re: I will be ther 1st to say...I WILL not

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/withstupid.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back