Stingtalk Hobo Tailgate - Battle against Woke Forest

Yes this actually happened. We might have to change the name from hobo tailgate to something else. It's getting too literal.

Let’s use the same marketing research team that the GTAA used to lead the rebranding effort. Probably need a hashtag and some billboards.

Yes this actually happened. We might have to change the name from hobo tailgate to something else. It's getting too literal.
Or move to the Student Center area, where things aren't crappy

Or move to the Student Center area, where things aren't crappy

Nah, the problem is that they hang out on the sidewalk rather than up in the grassy area. So every passing homeless person (self included) just bums stuff off of them.

Nah, the problem is that they hang out on the sidewalk rather than up in the grassy area. So every passing homeless person (self included) just bums stuff off of them.

While I understand the sidewalk criticism, it’s not the free-for-all you’re making it out to be. The bourbon and the used Waffle House coffee cups to pour it in are hidden in the grass behind the wall and are guarded by an angry Turk.

While I understand the sidewalk criticism, it’s not the free-for-all you’re making it out to be. The bourbon and the used Waffle House coffee cups to pour it in are hidden in the grass behind the wall and are guarded by an angry Turk.

Hey I bought solo cups and plates this time. And we even stole somebody's table to put all our stuff on it.

fyi... the north side of the bridge is way better in late season when it isn't so hot.

Lol no they came back and said "Hey that's our table!"

motivatore43daea66130a8f47c67031c28cf6a3e463175a2.jpg

Should tailgate on top of the student center deck. Hardly anyone up there so removing clothing wouldn't be a problem.

Lol no they came back and said "Hey that's our table!"
You could have added some real excitement to the tailgate if you would have just said "finders keepers"!
At any rate, it was good to see you and fellow STers for the short time I was there.

You could have added some real excitement to the tailgate if you would have just said "finders keepers"!
At any rate, it was good to see you and fellow STers for the short time I was there.

It was great to see you too Boss.

We doing this tailgate thing before we beat the stuffing out of the turkeys?

Back