Stephen Hill to play in CFL

Glad he's getting to continue to chase the dream.

Have any players made the CFL to NFL jump in recent years?

CFL roster rules are weird -- the weirdest of which, the "designated import" effectively eliminated Canadian kids from ever playing QB in their own national league.

As for Hill, his body type is not a great fit for the CFL, which favors agility and change of direction over straight-line speed -- in NFL terms, think possession-type slotbacks.

Also, 3 downs for a first down makes actually catching the damn ball when they throw it to you a thing ...

The rest of American professional sports leagues don't need to have this rule because we're already the best in the world at all of them.

Also I bet more people care about the MLS than the CFL.

The LPGA popularity has really been hurt by the Korean women dominance on their tour. Imagine an LPGA of all Korean players eventually? It would kill their tour completely, not that I really care though. Just an example.

The LPGA popularity has really been hurt by the Korean women dominance on their tour. Imagine an LPGA of all Korean players eventually? It would kill their tour completely, not that I really care though. Just an example.
In-Kyung-Kim.jpg

Back