Something in this week's AJC

GSUsTALON

Flats Noob
It's a joke - look up the reference yourself. you really don't pay much attention to stuff for being such a "fan" of us.
Are you saying that all high schools ONLY use a triple option attack? That's news to me.
Where did you get your info? If you look up all offenses that high schools use clue us in on the site!

RamblinWreck92

Dodd-Like
Are you saying that all high schools ONLY use a triple option attack? That's news to me.
Where did you get your info? If you look up all offenses that high schools use clue us in on the site!
It's a joke - look up the reference yourself. you really don't pay much attention to stuff for being such a "fan" of us.

Almost everyone else here - i.e. real GT fans - know the reference.

GSUsTALON

Flats Noob

You don't want to share the site because you never looked it up. It would just make a bigger fool than you already are.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
You don't want to share the site because you never looked it up. It would just make a bigger fool than you already are.
Dwags and others call it a high school offense. It's used against us on the recruiting trail. And it's used frequently on this board by those who hate CPJ, and those who want to be sarcastic.

GSUsTALON

Flats Noob
Dwags and others call it a high school offense. It's used against us on the recruiting trail. And it's used frequently on this board by those who hate CPJ, and those who want to be sarcastic.
I heard the same things in 1aa. Funny we beat the hell out of those teams!

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
My sources are telling me the D has been on fire last few days. My hype thrusters are at 110%. Can't wait to watch them on Friday.
Problem is when we play us and the the D is dominant I get even more worried than If the O destroys lol

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Problem is when we play us and the the D is dominant I get even more worried than If the O destroys lol
that's normal. You're used to seeing the D suck and the offense dominate. If you don't see that then you automatically assume the offense must suck worse. That has been the case in the past.

covingtonjacket

Knowledge superspreader

The funny part about you criticizing him for not getting the reference is that you understand the reference, but agree with the dwags.

RamblinWreck92

Dodd-Like
The funny part about you criticizing him for not getting the reference is that you understand the reference, but agree with the dwags.
If Taquon is the starter, the offense will almost certainly look more like 2017 than 2014. Repeating the same thing and expecting different results is kinda stupid.

Van hayes

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
That ramblinwreck 9
If Taquon is the starter, the offense will almost certainly look more like 2017 than 2014. Repeating the same thing and expecting different results is kinda stupid.
Thank God you are not coaching with your negative attitude! Encourage these kids,quit throwing down on them every chance you get. It gets old hearing the same old routine from you! TM will have a great yr.

killerB

Sidewalk Fan
Then why are seniors typically better than freshmen? He's had a year of growth, experience, and practice. You could be right but TM could also be improved.

RamblinWreck92

Dodd-Like
Then why are seniors typically better than freshmen? He's had a year of growth, experience, and practice. You could be right but TM could also be improved.
He could be, and we could have a WR step up and be the next Waller/Smelter/Thomas and someone else could become the next Laskey at B-Back and maybe our PK gets better and maybe our D makes some more stops and generates more TOs!!!

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
He could be, and we could have a WR step up and be the next Waller/Smelter/Thomas and someone else could become the next Laskey at B-Back and maybe our PK gets better and maybe our D makes some more stops and generates more TOs!!!

The defense will be significantly better. Like 9 or 10 wins better. I dont know if it'll be good enough to beat Clemson or uga but it'll be good enough to win the games we should win.

RamblinWreck92

Dodd-Like
The defense will be significantly better. Like 9 or 10 wins better. I dont know if it'll be good enough to beat Clemson or uga but it'll be good enough to win the games we should win.
CNW's attacking style will be a welcome change to watch.