SEC wants it to be difficult to report infrations!

GT Ace

Jolly Good Fellow
The news floating around today wants to point to the SEC wanting to clean up it's act. I've read several articles on the SEC's 'new' reporting of violations adoption. ALL it says to me is that the SEC just wants to make it much harder for league schools to 'squeal' on each other &, therefore, make it much more difficult to get the violations reported to the proper authorities.
Take a gander at this item & see what u think:

SEC violations more difficult to report

The SEC's attempts to clean up its act have come too late. Beginning this year, the ACC will surpass the SEC in football performance. This dominance will continue into next year and the next. There will be a growing sense within the SEC establishment, although it will NOT be spoken aloud, that the reason for the decline in football performance as compared to conferences perceived to be merely "basketball conferences," (i.e. the ACC), is that overly strict self-regulation of NCAA compliance has hamstrung the SEC. Thus, the trend toward cleaning-up its act will reverse itself, and the trend will be once more toward corruption and cheating.

Mark my words. I know people. I understand how they react in the big picture. I am going to be proven right on this, and I will be smiling in smug satisfaction when it does happen.

BH I think you are RIGHT! The win at any cost has permeated(SP) the SEC for what seems eons so they will continue and to heck with NCAA.

This is ridiculous....

I agree with you. This is just a "good ole boy" move to protect their own. It does nothing to relieve the problems of cheating by SEC schools. If anything it encourages the SEC to work together to protect themselves from the NCAA.

Back