Scrimmage Report

txsting

Elite level sh*tposting
Where the **** is the scrimmage report? It's like the entire GT world ended with Mills.

I need the report like Mills needs to smoke out. Like I can't help myself. Need an ***ton of coal for the Jerry Howard hype train.

i

Fumbles L. around. Nobody's serious. Couple good plays. There you happy?

You heard it there. "TaQuan had a couple (fumbles)." He's absolutely not starting.

Edit: What is good to hear is that Kirvonte is now bigger than Dedrick was and the fastest B-back. Not clear if that includes Dedrick or not but still.

Lemme tell you what made me sick to my stomach, when you hear CPJ utter the words "We gotta do a better job coaching" you know it's the end. I could have sworn that was the team motto for 2015.

CPJ 2016 “We’ve got to do it better,” he said. “We’ve got to play better. We’ve got to coach better. It’s like I told our assistant coaches, you’re accountable for the way they’re playing just like I’m accountable for the results.”

You heard it there. "TaQuan had a couple (fumbles)." He's absolutely not starting.

Edit: What is good to hear is that Kirvonte is now bigger than Dedrick was and the fastest B-back. Not clear if that includes Dedrick or not but still.
Dedrick was listed at 227, Kirvonte is listed at 215, IIRC. Doesn't make a damn lick of sense

Back