Roof gets commit from NCar's #1 QB

GT Ace

Jolly Good Fellow
Roof gets commit from NCar\'s #1 QB

The Blue Devils are recruiting so much better with Ted Roof at the helm than they did before he took over. Talk about a program, football team & school that has responded to their football HC!

NCar's #1 QB commits to Duke

Re: Roof gets commit from NCar\'s #1 QB

Couple of things.

First he's a good QB. But far from consensus top QB in NC.

Second, his dad is a former Duke player.

Third, his former head coach in HS was hired by Roof as QB coach at Duke.

The school and team have responded very well to Ted and I think he will get things turned around, or at least as turned around as Duke can get. But let's not get too excited just yet. If he HADN't gotten this kid it would have been a shock.

Following Puke football is about as exciting as watching grass grow. Perhaps we could as the turf managment majors at the "nameless" university in Athens if this is true. But who knows, maybe Puke will have an exciting year and win 4 games!

Don't get me wrong, I'm White and Gold through and through, but 41-17

We can't simply dismiss this program

What\'s myyyyy point?

I think I laid out the little pt succintly in the 2 sentences I wrote. Other than that, it's a fairly good article on Duke recruiting that I figured other good Tech fans would like to see.
Point of information for you; Duke is a loooong time rival, is in our conference & is coached by Ted Roof, a fairly popular football all-American GT graduate who coached at GT very recently as the Defensive Co-ordinator & who very well may return to GT in a coaching or administrative fashion one day.
If u didn't like the article, OK, but what's the point in asking me what my point is?

Re: What\'s myyyyy point?

gt ace i totally agree with you, there may come a time when we want him to return to the flats, if you know what i mean.

Back