Richt is most tenured coach in FL CFB

18in32

Petard Hoister
OK, so this may not deserve its own thread. But what a time to be alive.

1. UM – Mark Richt (2 years)
2. FIU – Butch Davis (1 year)
3. USF – Charlie Strong (1 year)
4. FAU – Lane Kiffin (1 year)
5. UF – Dan Mullen (10 days)
6. UCF – Josh Heupel (< 1 day)
7. FSU – Willie Taggart (< 1 day)

I think Taggart will be good. Turned around a couple of dumpster fires at WKU and USF. Definitely a thin resume compared to what they maybe could have gotten, though. We'll see. Interesting that he's taken teams to 4 bowl games and only coached in one of them because he's always on to the next job. Clearly, a lot of people think he has a lot of potential.

I think Taggart will be good. Turned around a couple of dumpster fires at WKU and USF. Definitely a thin resume compared to what they maybe could have gotten, though. We'll see. Interesting that he's taken teams to 4 bowl games and only coached in one of them because he's always on to the next job. Clearly, a lot of people think he has a lot of potential.
Mentored by the Harbaughs.

You're probably right. I don't really know much about him or his style.

Back