Practicing cut blocks

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
I hope they defend cut blocks just like that on game day. I do hope our guys don't look quite that useless doing it, though.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
We are gonna drive block their asses to the end zone....over and over

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE
Seems like it'd be better to practice against actual cut blocks instead of low-speed non-contact simulations thereof.

gtgtgt1

Dodd-Like
Would cut block the coed with the milk bubbles @ 25 sec mark:crapstorm::facepalm::hitit:

gtrower

Dodd-Like
Maybe this is why teams hate our offense? Because they're so piss poor at simulating it in practice? And what the hell was with that giant wheel rolling around in the background. :lol2:

The Jacket

The Coat
Maybe this is why teams hate our offense? Because they're so piss poor at simulating it in practice? And what the hell was with that giant wheel rolling around in the background. :lol2:
Maybe there's something to this. It's not gamesmanship or anything, the bitching we hear from coaches is the equivalent of someone being awful at a video game and after spending hours trying and failing to improve they write a storm of tweets or a blog post, screaming about how terrible the game is. I can actually picture Cutcliffe and Beamer doing this.

GT18YJjr.

Dodd-Like
Tech uses these as well. The defense has been using the rings for drills in a couple of the spring practice videos. Best guess is that the ring is used to simulate wrap up tackling on moving target.

BranMart

Vegetables taste like sad.
I hope their D-lineman are staring at the ground like that. Mills will destroy them.

Ish

Dodd-Like
yikes, that video....I'm calling it right now, we put up 40

covingtonjacket

Knowledge superspreader
chopped.png
Maybe there's something to this. It's not gamesmanship or anything, the bitching we hear from coaches is the equivalent of someone being awful at a video game and after spending hours trying and failing to improve they write a storm of tweets or a blog post, screaming about how terrible the game is. I can actually picture Cutcliffe and Beamer doing this.