Okeefe says that 1 of the 10 drops is back in

GT Ace

Jolly Good Fellow
& that a 2nd one is trying. I'll link it, but he wouldn't name the player that is returning. The 2nd player is evidently 50/50 right now. So, at the most, we get 2 of the 10 drops back on the team.

Okeefe says we get 1 back for sure

Ace, I understand that the second one has a good chance of enrolling as well. This will be huge if we can reel in both but still nice if it eventuates to just the one.

GREAT NEWS on Sampson...That is probably why Walker and Taylor backed off us as far as having serious interest...Sampson was our No. 1 Tailback coming out of Spring...He beat P.J.Daniels out who happened to go on to lead the ACC in rushing..With Grant healthy and Sampson we might have that homerun threat we had with Hollings...That will make that Offense that so some people keep bad mouthing be a lot more potent along with the maturity of our True frosh. QB...Great news....

I wonder when we will hear about Bridges?? He can be a deep threat along with Curry but a whole lot taller....His addition would only make an improving offense with Sampson/Grant even better...Let us know if you hear about Bridges....

Well...I saw him at the Clemson game...Gee he might make the Miami or VT game this year..I will be looking for him....

Originally posted by chilidogking:
Any chance Tony Hollings is coming back?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I understand Hollings and Joe Hamilton are a package deal
laugh.gif

Back