Official Game Day Thread - GT vs. Wake

gnats67

Dodd-Like
Guess you didn't see what I did. Taquon is talented but it's way too early to put the guy on the pedestal that he thinks he's on. I mean like 2 or 3 years too early. We need to be putting Jordan in there for a series here and there to keep an even keel. Hanging the fortunes of the team on this kid is wreckless. But enjoy the win, I know I am. :drink1: We only have like Clemson coming up. And then maybe VT that just stomped North Carolina.

Dirty Jacket

Never Weaken
Guess you didn't see what I did. Taquon is talented but it's way too early to put the guy on the pedestal that he thinks he's on. I mean like 2 or 3 years too early. We need to be putting Jordan in there for a series here and there to keep an even keel. Hanging the fortunes of the team on this kid is wreckless. But enjoy the win, I know I am. :drink1: We only have like Clemson coming up. And then maybe VT that just stomped North Carolina.
20 year old kid making video game plays out there. give me a break. he's having fun. its football. they're kids. its supposed to be fun. he's not going to play in the NFL, this is it for him. if you wanna see guys who don't care just wait til sunday man.

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
In two years he will have graduated, so...

Dirty Jacket

Never Weaken
Same people whining about TaQuan being too flashy probably the same people complaining that Tevin wasn’t flashy enough.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Same people whining about TaQuan being too flashy probably the same people complaining that Tevin wasn’t flashy enough.
TechWon is just too flashy. He needs to slow down. Not run as far or as fast. What are we gonna do if he gets tired from those long TD runs?

Dirty Jacket

Never Weaken
TechWon is just too flashy. He needs to slow down. Not run as far or as fast. What are we gonna do if he gets tired from those long TD runs?
You’re right man. In a lot of ways itd be better if he’s just slide after about a 15 yard run