News on Miami recruit

golftango18yankeejuliet

Damn Good Rat
Willie Williams (the one whodeclared by putting on FSU attire and then changing to Miami attire). Seems that when he was on his trip to UF that he had three different run-ins with police. Two with UF Police (grabbing and hugging a coed; discharging a fire extinguisher in the hotel - felony) and one with Gainsville Police (punching some guy without cause in a nightclub).

FSU is probably relieved that one got away. Then again he may have fit right in.

He may turn out to be a good person and a great player but as of now he is an embarassment to the entire ACC. Then again depending on his felony he might never suit up for a game.

This kid has been arrested about 10 times already (5 times in 2000 alone). If this kid actually makes it out of Miami as an NFL prospect I will be incredibly surprised.

Story on his past

Butch Davis and now Coker has cleaned up

Miami's image and I dont think Coker will put up too much more with Mr. Willie William's shenanigans..I hope for him he grows up very fast....At least long enough for Tidwell-Neal or Wallace to teach him a lesson or two....

I doubt Bobby Bowden really cared that much that he had that criminal record. He would've recieved the kid with open arms nonetheless.

Back