Nat not picked in 1-3 rds......

law_bee

Dodd-Like
It appeared CG and Nat did not "hit it off" and that could have really hurt his draft position. I remember when CG stated that when asked the team if any UNDERCLASSMEN wanted him to talk to some teams NOONE said anything.

After that MANY speculated that Nat was staying. Well a few weeks later Nat annouces he is coming out. I would not be surprised if accusations start flying. I wonder how far Nat will slip.

Of course there is MUCH speculation in my post. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twocents.gif

Nat's status is a shame.

If his shoulder can get healthy, then MN got a 'steal' with a 4th round pick. If not, then Nat may have been the lucky one. It all depends on his health. I wish him the best.

Whoever gets Reilley at this point will get a steal. That is one seriously underrated guy.

Every scouting report I have read on Dorsey questions his intensity and conditioning. People are just less willing to take a chance on someone if they don't feel like they really want it. Nat has tremendous upside potential. If he works out, he will be a steal as a 4th round pick.

Reilly cannot snap the ball in the shotgun formation according to our coaches. I doubt an NFL team will take a center that cannot make the shotgun snap.

With Nat, realism reared its ugly face.He got full too soon and never got hungary again.We saw it and the pros saw it.

Back