Miller at 5:30

techfowl

Jolly Good Fellow
Per the Hive wants his mother to attend and she works until 5:00. I like that for a reason. All kinds of pressure and he has his agenda, which is the right agenda. And he has done none of the silly glory seeking shenanagans along the way.

This is a kid that can focus on the task at hand when everything around him is chaos. i.e. Sanford, Death Valley, or Doak on 4th and goal with a close game.

Everything I see on this kid makes me like him more. I really hope he signs with us for more than one reason.

Unless he turns out to be a Jeckyl & Hyde we don't know about, I think I'm gonna have to pull for this kid wherever he ends up.

Wouldnt this be a good sign?

I had read that his mother's boss is a huge UGA supporter. If logic can be applied, wouldn't her boss had let her off for the day or at least a few hours early if her son was signing with UGA?

Re: Wouldnt this be a good sign?

Might unfortunately fall under the "how it should be," vs. "how it is," argument.

Or it could be a ploy to publicly sign with UGA, don't know.

There are always plenty of unforseen events and reasons for many things. I'm only going to go on what I know with this kid. Maybe I just want to believe he is the class kid I think he is.

Don't worry. I'll turn on him to save face if I end up being wrong. (or if he signs with UGA:)

Just kidding.

Kind of...

Back