Met with on of CJ Byrd's coaches today.

techfowl

Jolly Good Fellow
Met with on of CJ Byrd\'s coaches today.

Chan will be there all day one day next week. UGA had 3 coaches there all day yesterday, or sometime recently (but not MR). A who's who list of the rest all week also - Ohio State, Oklahoma, etc.

This is the second time I've talked with one of his current coaches and they both say the same thing. That his character off the field is the only thing better than what you see on the field.

They say he's humble, unassuming, very uncomfortable with all the recent hype, and also that he will knock the crap out of any kid coming across the middle, and he catches every thing thrown his way when it's him coming across the middle in traffic.

Yes sir or no sir to every question, good grades, and thinks every ball in the air is his.

We have to get this guy.

The thing that impressed me the most is that each coach spent the entire time talking about the student and young man. CJ the ball player was secondary for both of these coaches (which is how it should be, but rarely is). I think it says a lot about North Augusta High coaches and CJ Byrd both. They really seem to be a decent group over there.

Re: Met with on of CJ Byrd\'s coaches today.

SWEET!! Thanks for the update dude!! Hopefully we can convince him to play on The Flats!!

Doesn't look likely, but signing date is a long way off.

Why do you think it's a long shot that he chooses us?

Back