Mercedes-Benz Stadium

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Dude, BDS bathrooms on the lower concourses are öööö. It's not weird to want a better bathroom. In fact, I would say it's weird not to. No one's saying it's the be-all end-all of the stadium experience, but it's certainly a factor.
I guess it is a millennial thing or something.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I guess it is a millennial thing or something.
I'm sure you are used to having your face pressed against the wall of bathrooms at seedy truckstops across the nation so bathroom cleanliness and modernization are pretty low on your list. I kinda don't like being embarrassed of the facilities when bringing a guest with my 4 seats

BuzzLaw

StinGTalk destroyer
Falcons stadium looks like crap.

Our field needs honeycomb end zones.

Yellow Pantaloons

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Did anyone else buy tickets to this game on StubHub? I've never used StubHub before. Are the seat numbers not assigned yet because the stadium is not completed?

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Did anyone else buy tickets to this game on StubHub? I've never used StubHub before. Are the seat numbers not assigned yet because the stadium is not completed?
No that is likely because the people put their tickets on there before they had them. There should be tickets with seat numbers now.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
Open House for ATL United season ticket holders next Sat the 19th. Team will be practicing on the field during open house...
Well they only ever marked one half of it for soccer but erased all of the football markings. Now they've erased those soccer lines and have put goalposts back up, and marking for football again.

Typical arrogant Tech grad. Assholes like you are the very reason I get asked "why are you a Tech fan?" Most Tech grads are happy to have sidewalk fans show up and support the team. Pricks like you are what drives them away, and that is an absolute fact.

Yes, nice facilities are important to me. It is important to GT. You won't get additional sidewalk fans with ööööty facilities and your prickish attitude. Nobody wants to use facilities like the dungeon bathrooms that used to be in the lower east.
I'd be happier if you'd stop by the tailgate sometime. I'll give you one of coit's beers.