Matthew Jordan injured, out for spring

I doubt this means he will not start the first game as #1.

Assuming he returns by fall camp, CPJ will start him back at #1 in camp and continue to competition until the week before the game.

What this does is allow the other 3 to get more reps and get better since they have less experience. Could turn out to be a good thing since Jay may be the best athlete on the field and just needs more experience to continue pushing the competition level.

I doubt this means he will not start the first game as #1.

Assuming he returns by fall camp, CPJ will start him back at #1 in camp and continue to competition until the week before the game.

What this does is allow the other 3 to get more reps and get better since they have less experience. Could turn out to be a good thing since Jay may be the best athlete on the field and just needs more experience to continue pushing the competition level.
How's it going, Mike?

I had a feeling yesterday that TaQuan was going to be our quarterback going into the Tennessee game. And now I see this. I really should start making money off my premonitions.

Could turn out to be a good thing since Jay may be the best athlete on the field and just needs more experience to continue pushing the competition level.
giphy.gif

I had a feeling yesterday that TaQuan was going to be our quarterback going into the Tennessee game. And now I see this. I really should start making money off my premonitions.
What's gonna happen two days from now? Specifically in Athens. I leave it up to you to determine which Athens.

What's gonna happen two days from now? Specifically in Athens. I leave it up to you to determine which Athens.

Unfortunately that's not how it works. I have to see or touch something which makes me foresee an event in the future. I've been trying to cover this up by saying I build statistical models and that's how I know, but the truth is I'm a psychic.

Unfortunately that's not how it works. I have to see or touch something which makes me foresee an event in the future. I've been trying to cover this up by saying I build statistical models and that's how I know, but the truth is I'm a psychic.

So which part of TaQuan were you touching when you had this vision?

Just trying to ascertain whether it's worth getting you to shake hands with Trump so you can tell us when the missiles will fly.

#DeadZone

110kw1f.jpg

Ed Glosser, Trivial Psychic

Back