Marcus Vick's house searched amid allegations....

Re: Marcus Vick arrested probably gone from VT...

So I guess this means that he will end up at UGA.

Not defending Vick, but . . .

I find it hard to believe that 3 14/15 year old girls who were at a party with college football players STRIPPING for them are the total victims here. I went out with a girl when I was 21 a couple of times because she told me she was 18. Then she told me she was really 15. I could not have ascertained this through sight or conversation. Some girls who are 15 are savvy enough to take advantage of a gullible 19 year old guy too. I'm not saying this is the case, but I'm not ready to pass judgement on Marcus Vick yet. You don't know what those girls told him about what age they were. They probably just got jumped by their parents and now they're trying to make it out like they were victimized by older guys who "got them drunk."

Re: Not defending Vick, but . . .

Although I agree that they had no business stripping, statutory rape is a defenseless crime. Even if she showed him a fake ID that could fool the FBI, the only thing a prosecutor has to prove is that they had sex. After that he can only work on mitigating the sentence.

Just noticed that this thread was started by

someone with the handle "law bee". What the heck am I doing talking about the law with him? I am pretty sure that he had a good laugh at my post!

JTS, I find it difficult to believe another to....

be as cynical and sarcastic as I /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif Are you also the oldest of your siblings or an only child? Or, like me, do you just have a natural born streak of meaness? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back