Marcus Marshall

Dark_Samri

Varsity Lurker
Through 12 games has 489 yards, less than both of his seasons at Tech. 203 yards and 39 carries behind James Madison's leading rusher.

Through 12 games has 489 yards, less than both of his seasons at Tech. 203 yards and 39 carries behind James Madison's leading rusher.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

If he transfers back would he be eligible right away? We may need him if we can ever get this 12th game scheduled.

Needed him more than DM. We missed his big play potential. He was so good. These numbers are bizarre.

tenor.gif

At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Are you retarded? There were no thoughts, just statistics. Read it out loud, maybe that'll help.

The grass is usually not greener for transfers. Vad and Cooper Taylor might be the exceptions.

Might have to do with a crappy O-line? I don’t know anything about JMU but he seems better than a 400 yard year

I don't believe he was JMU's featured back, was he?
Looks like their featured back went out for the season in Week 3. They've had three guys averaging 9-12 carries/game since then. Marshall is one of them, plus returning punts. He's tied for the team lead with 6 rushing TDs.

Something I didn't know...his dad is the all-time leading rushing yardage leader in JMU history (2013 JMU HOF inductee).

I miss Dedrick and MM.

Yeah this had a bigger impact on us than we hoped at the beginning of the season. Do we win those 1 point losses with Dedrick and MM? We'll never know. But i do know lack of experience resulted in Benson's fumbles.

Back