Kirby Smart Needs to Out-Saban Saban

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
Anyone else remember UGA fans talking about how they had more 5 *s going into signing day than the rest of the SEC combined? I think that was before Saban finished the national title game.

gtphd

What a time to be alive
Why do people keep touting the myth that Georgie is a powerhouse? Results prove otherwise.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Why do people keep touting the myth that Georgie is a powerhouse? Results prove otherwise.
Gaggers have to be the most delusional fan base in the country. 1980 was a damn long time ago.

The Jacket

The Coat
Georgia, LSU, Texas, USC, Ohio State, those are five places that can go on an Alabama-type run.
One of these things is not like the other...
I wonder if any program has come close to squandering as much top-tier talent in their history as Georgia.

BuzzCzar

Defender of the Universe
after Smart goes 8-5 this year with another loss to Georgia Tech
he will be firmly in the ejector seat by 2018
i had a vision where Georgie breaks the bank to hire the douchiest coach of them all, Urban Meyer..
but he would probably turn them down

Ish

Dodd-Like
Urban Meyer would never leave OSU for Georgia.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Mark Richt is in warm Boca, looking at the beautiful water and enjoying the warmth while chuckling to himself.

F

flushed 01

Mark Richt is in warm Boca, looking at the beautiful water and enjoying the warmth while chuckling to himself.
Thats right, the fools ran off the best coach in UGAG history to hire Junior Samples

Flywheel

Wait, what year is it?
after Smart goes 8-5 this year with another loss to Georgia Tech
he will be firmly in the ejector seat by 2018
i had a vision where Georgie breaks the bank to hire the douchiest coach of them all, Urban Meyer..
but he would probably turn them down
Urban would use his interview visits to tell UGA recruits to go to Ohio State.