IT'S SATURDAY IN ATHENS!

Don't forget Brandon Miller chose UGAg over GT because he was impressed with their Computer Science department. I suppose he is somewhere doing computer stuff and earning some fat stack$ right now.

Assistant Coach at North Oconee High School

He doesn't seem to be teaching there, so I assume he's making nothing.

Assistant Coach at North Oconee High School

He doesn't seem to be teaching there, so I assume he's making nothing.
Maybe they give him a fat stack of pancakes every day. Can't put a price on pancakes....unless you are at Denny's or IHop, I suppose.

Maybe they give him a fat stack of pancakes every day. Can't put a price on pancakes....unless you are at Denny's or IHop, I suppose.
He played in 1 NFL game and had 2 tackles, so I doubt he's living off a pro pension. He's 31 now, and as far as I can tell, has done nothing else but those two things.

Edit: He's a paraprofessional at Green County High School. Payscale.com has that salary at $12/hr on average with a range of $9-$18. Seems like the uGA degree is paying off.

Last edited:
He played in 1 NFL game and had 2 tackles, so I doubt he's living off a pro pension. He's 31 now, and as far as I can tell, has done nothing else but those two things.

Edit: He's a paraprofessional at Green County High School. Payscale.com has that salary at $12/hr on average with a range of $9-$18. Seems like the uGA degree is paying off.
And likely directing athletes to follow in his footsteps to UGAg. NFL bound baby!

And likely directing athletes to follow in his footsteps to UGAg. NFL bound baby!

if you had watched the video in the first post, it's the women and the whole modern urban culture thing that allow them to consistently out recruit us. Yee Yee. The NFL talk is just a smoke screen. hey, we were all 18 once...who wouldn't want access to that kind of talent?

Let me tell you about an orphan who lived in the desert. His mother and caretakers were killed by an oppressive occupying government. He adopted an extremist religion, traveled for specialized training, and later, killed millions. That young man was celebrated as a hero by the insurgency.
ISIS are assholes with no redeeming value no matter from which perspective you observe. In the context of this thread, firebombing Yee Yee and disinfecting the surrounding area is a freedom fighter act, not an act of terrorism.

if you had watched the video in the first post, it's the women and the whole modern urban culture thing that allow them to consistently out recruit us. Yee Yee. The NFL talk is just a smoke screen. hey, we were all 18 once...who wouldn't want access to that kind of talent?
big_1474342506_image.jpg

What talent?

Bet he doesn't even have a fancy watch collection.

ISIS are assholes with no redeeming value no matter from which perspective you observe. In the context of this thread, firebombing Yee Yee and disinfecting the surrounding area is a freedom fighter act, not an act of terrorism.
Absolutely right. We should drop a MOaB on them.

Thread title fail. That's pretty much what the weekdays are like in Athens, too.

Let me tell you about an orphan who lived in the desert. His mother and caretakers were killed by an oppressive occupying government. He adopted an extremist religion, traveled for specialized training, and later, killed millions. That young man was celebrated as a hero by the insurgency.

Don't forget Brandon Miller chose UGAg over GT because he was impressed with their Computer Science department. I suppose he is somewhere doing computer stuff and earning some fat stack$ right now.

Did this really happen? I'm disappointed in myself that I missed this story. Any relevant links/articles to his choosing the dwags over us?

Did this really happen? I'm disappointed in myself that I missed this story. Any relevant links/articles to his choosing the dwags over us?
It absolutely happened. He made his decision and something something about how impressed he was with their computer lab. I thought at the time "Lord baby Jesus, what a dumbass"

I lol'd at this. Per a quick google search, he's a DL coach at some middle GA high school.

It absolutely happened. He made his decision and something something about how impressed he was with their computer lab. I thought at the time "Lord baby Jesus, what a dumbass"

LOL @ that decision, not the sharpest knife in the drawer, I have to imagine.

Miller would have made a hell of an addition to the recruiting class of 2004. Calvin and some good defensive players. We were essentially led on as he was supposedly stressing the best school academically. I think it was like a Tuitt and his mom type situation in the end. Shame. He threw away his career at UGAg. Richard Samuel also threw his career away down there, although he did help us win in 2008 with a nicely timed kickoff fumble.

Back