Internet Football Fans Are the Worst - Juanyeh Thomas Edition

Techbert

Dodd-Like
So Juanyeh Thomas, if you were not paying attention, is a Dallas Cowboy this year. Core special teamer. Gets some defensive snaps. Even started a game. Yay. Good guy. Puts in the work.

All he did wrong was come to the aid of a teammate on the internet. So he was doxxed. Why? Only reason is because internet football fans suck. I know you guys suck, but try not to suck that much.

So Juanyeh Thomas, if you were not paying attention, is a Dallas Cowboy this year. Core special teamer. Gets some defensive snaps. Even started a game. Yay. Good guy. Puts in the work.

All he did wrong was come to the aid of a teammate on the internet. So he was doxxed. Why? Only reason is because internet football fans suck. I know you guys suck, but try not to suck that much.
I'm guessing maybe 3 people know what the hell you are talking about.

I'm not one of them

blush.png

what

Jesus. Is this site a nightmare for anyone else?

edit: I can only find one line on the entire page: Unfortunately, violations of privacy of this nature are not an isolated incident, especially when it comes to the Cowboys. According to the Dallas Morning News, a team official said these types of incidents have been occurring for years. The rest is broken ads and a massive autoplay video which doesn't work after a couple of seconds.

More of the same from Juanyeh. Dude just needs to get off social media and stop getting offended that fans post criticism of their team online when they play like öööö and lose games. He and his worthless mom can't seem to wrap their head around the fact that fans want to see their team win football games.

I hope he recovers from having to change his phone number.

Juanyeh is a great athlete, but charmin soft when it comes to stuff like this

Well part of the issue is he signed with the cowgirls ...

More of the same from Juanyeh. Dude just needs to get off social media and stop getting offended that fans post criticism of their team online when they play like öööö and lose games. He and his worthless mom can't seem to wrap their head around the fact that fans want to see their team win football games.
Just searched his page. He posts a lot of dumb öööö on his page and wrestles with the pigs a lot. What does he expect repeatedly engaging a bunch of imbeciles?

Back