I Live In Camden CO And The Rumor Is...

SouthGa

Varsity Lurker
DJay's visit went very well. His Dad has told some people that Tech does everything first class and made them feel special instead of like a herd of cattle which is the way they felt at some other schools. If it needs to be a package deal, then we need to offer Patterson. He would probably be a redshirt candidate but I believe he would be an outstanding player by his JR year.

South Georgia Jacket
Camden CO AAAAA Georgia State Champions!!!!

Originally posted by SouthGa:
DJay's visit went very well. His Dad has told some people that Tech does everything first class and made them feel special instead of like a herd of cattle which is the way they felt at some other schools. If it needs to be a package deal, then we need to offer Patterson. He would probably be a redshirt candidate but I believe he would be an outstanding player by his JR year.

South Georgia Jacket
Camden CO AAAAA Georgia State Champions!!!!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I had no idea you lived in Camden County. That is like my second home. I live in Savannah and my family farm is in White Oak, GA. Glad to hear the update. Thanks!

Glad to see guys from this end of the state getting offers. Hope Tech is where they end up..
Hey, Barrel of Rum, does your farm have the old oak tree with the yellow ribbon round it. I heard some talk on the radio recently when passing through about the tree being in White Oak.

Ahsoisee, I think I've met him but I can't put a face to the name.
South Georgia Jacket

Back