I hope we PASTE Dook next year....

Gold Rush

Flats Noob
I liked Roof as much as the next guy, and wish him success blah blah blah, but now he's hurting OUR program....He has every right to raid the staff, beat us in Durham etc - I know all of this..

and we have every right to beat them like a drum, which I hope we do.

Lets face it - Ted is now firmly "the enemy" and I'm allready fired up for Dook next year.....Why, they might even take second place for my most hated team, moving NCSU down to third...

Any agreement on this ??????

mad.gif

I don't know what will happen next year but dook sure pasted us this year. Embarrassing what Roof did to us in his 3rd game as interim head coach.

And to think they had lost 30 ACC games in a row.
shocked.gif

Maybe we can return the favor this coming year.

1st of all lets get something straight..He is NOT raiding our staff..He gets 1 Coach thats right 1 coach....None of the others have ANY ties to Roof and wouldnt even consider going to Duke...Spencer and Roof are buddies and go back nearly 20 years as friends...

I heard the MOST hillarius thing the other day from some kid:: Oh, Now Oleary is going to raid our staff.....Ha Ha Ha..There is nobody on our staff With the exception of Spencer with any ties to Oleary and Roof....What a Laugh....

No agreement from me.

I hope we beat Duke just like I've been hoping we beat Duke for the last 46 years (my first Tech/Duke game was 1957).

But I'll be pulling for Roof and Spencer. Actually, Duke has moved up to a tie as my third favorite ACC team now. Only behind GT and VT. Tied with Maryland because of Fridge.

Well we beat Maryland and Ralph this year, so it will be Duke and Roof next year.

Father Time

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
Well we beat Maryland and Ralph this year, so it will be Duke and Roof next year.

Father Time
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">And Merryland and Ralph next year
wink.gif

I'm no longer a Ralph fan, but as long as Ted acts as he has, I will remain a fan.

I will always wish the best for anyone who contrubited to any facet of GT's success, unless they give me a reason not to.

We should all be proud of Ted and we should all hate him just one game a year.

During O'Learys last year Teddy cost us games due to his "Prevent Defense", I brought this up during a lunch with George prior to his last UGA game. I had the facts and numbers, George played dumb.

I want Dook to be our red headed step child. If Dook even scores then the game is lost in my book.
I want a Dook like we played in the 70s for Homecoming, beat them badd.

Maybe Teddy will take the place of VD when VD leaves as my most disliked Coach or AD.

Oh yea, I did go to Tech, finished in 76.

I agree with you V...I finally changed my tune on Oleary after it became apparant he wasnt REALLY committed to defense...He is a good def.Coordinator in hos own right..BUT...He must have had one BIG EGO to not have brought in a real good Coordinator AND let him coach and leave him alone..also to be committed on bringing more Def. Players in and not keep giving our best DEf.Players over to Ralph and the Offense....

As to Ralph...I would rather beat him anyday..I could tell in the interview just before the game, he had NO affection for GT since ALL his ties were gone (Oleary,Obrein)...in other words he wants to beat us like a step child....SO i want to beat him bad....He hated real bad to get beat by Chan and GT...You could just see it on his face...I want to see that look EVERY year...

I hope we absolutely crush Duke. Payback time for them ending their ACC drought against my jackets!

BW, in the most recent Dook game, the second they scored first and scoring in the First Qt make me sick and scared. That was the first score by the other team on OUR defense in several games.

So that elevated Dook to the level of UGA and the Fish Eaters of South Bend. Or should I say dropped Dook to the level of UGA and South Bend.

Either way, I would cheer for the old USSR before cheering for these 3 teams. Oh yea, I do hold a gruge.

Originally posted by jacketpower:
I hope we absolutely crush Duke. Payback time for them ending their ACC drought against my jackets!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I'm not a fan of jacketpower.

Back