I fully expect for us to beat the HELL out of Wake Forest

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Pretty much it. I expect a blowout. It better happen or I'm gonna be mad. I'm an asshole when I'm mad.

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
I hope so. But kids are fickle with emotion and such. Definitely has letdown written all over it. Just look at the first half against JSU.

MEwreck02

Russian Hacker/Biologist
So by blow out you mean winning by more than 10 pts right?

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I’m thinking of bringing a poster that says DEFEND THE BUBBLE SCREEN to the game. Roof would be able to see it where I sit
You should make a separate sign for each word and have 4 folks hold up a word so he can really, really see it

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
Expect a performance similar to the North Carolina game. More energy in BDS, night game, serves as a catalyst for the brutal beatings we unleash on the remainder of our schedule. We'll be 9-2 and coming off a win over erstwhile national title-contender Georgia when we break into the top 25.
Win the next two and we are in. Win out and win the acc and we probably can still make the playoff

gte490v

Dodd-Like
We beat crap teams and if good teams screw up enough we accept the victory. That's where we are.

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE
We were in a similar situation in 2014. New QB and two losses around midway through the season. A heartbreaking loss to UNC. What happened then was the best Tech football season in the past 20 years.

There's a good chance VT beats that Miami team. That's all we need for a chance at a 3-way tie in the Coastal.

gtgtgt1

Dodd-Like
There's a good chance VT beats that Miami team. That's all we need for a chance at a 3-way tie in the Coastal.[/QUOTE]

Then the highest ranked team goes to championship? UGA game would prob settle that

BEEFENSE

Helluva Engineer
Temper "expectations" with --HOPE. I learned this truth the hard way MANY years ago. Go Jackets!