GT 38 Wake 24 Post Game Thread (((No Venting)))

You talking about when they almost started fighting near the end and almost got called for pushing the ref? The play before that one of our guys got injured and that Wake Forest player (number 15 I think) like waved bye bye to our injured player as the trainers were helping him off. So the guy covering him that play (might have been gt 52 not sure) roughed him a little bit during the play.

This is also when me and Buzzczar got into it with wake fans.

This is also when me and Buzzczar got into it with wake fans.

I didn’t see a single WF fan anywhere near me. Only ones I saw were those sitting in their section. How did you manage to find some?

Life must be rough being a die hard Wake Forest fan on road games.

More Ugag fans there than WF fans last night.

This. I stopped by one of my oldest friends who is a season ticket holder and brings a lot of different people along with him from week to week. He had a relative with him who was wearing UGA stuff. Whatevs.

More Ugag fans there than WF fans last night.
I gotta bad feeling our stadium is gonna look worse than normal the weekend after Thanksgiving.

Of course, it will be nice watching them all leave with a loss.

This. I stopped by one of my oldest friends who is a season ticket holder and brings a lot of different people along with him from week to week. He had a relative with him who was wearing UGA stuff. Whatevs.
I've always thought it looks stupid to wear gear from a team not involved in the game to the game. If I go to a non GT game, I don't deck out in GT gear. It looks retarted to do that.

I've always thought it looks stupid to wear gear from a team not involved in the game to the game. If I go to a non GT game, I don't deck out in GT gear. It looks retarted to do that.
Correct. But Ugag fans are idiots. One guy started doing the "nothing finer in the land" cheer walking out of the stadium.

What if you're going to a noon game not involving gt, then watching the 330 gt game in the bar immediately after.

What if you're going to a noon game not involving gt, then watching the 330 gt game in the bar immediately after.
I don't wear GT gear to non GT games. It looks stupid.

I've been to Gagger games, Auburn, Tennessee, FSU, and USuCk games as a non fan or either school. It would have looked dumb to go in dressed in GT gear. Miami fans seem to show up like that. I saw a few at the MB stadium kickoff game dressed in their DaU green and orange.

Checked out the wake sbnation board. Its not very active but comments are funny. Apparently, we are the ones false starting on every play (or they don't understand pre-snap motion) and all our blocks are illegal (or they dont understand cuts vs chops). Lol

Checked out the wake sbnation board. Its not very active but comments are funny. Apparently, we are the ones false starting on every play (or they don't understand pre-snap motion) and all our blocks are illegal (or they dont understand cuts vs chops). Lol
Kirby uses a chopper.

In the post game, it was mentioned we are down to 5 OL. I'm guessing that is 5 without pulling redshirts? Anyone have any idea the plan if we need OL at Clemson and the rest of the season?

I don't know what the "nothing finer" cheer is. I'm sure I have heard it, having been to the cesspool dozens of times. I suppose it is a pretty uneventful cheer. Probably sounds like "Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah"

I don't know what the "nothing finer" cheer is. I'm sure I have heard it, having been to the cesspool dozens of times. I suppose it is a pretty uneventful cheer. Probably sounds like "Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah"

You’ve heard it.

Hey what’s that coming down the track?
Etc etc
Ain’t nothing finer (dumber) in the land
Than a drunk obnoxious Georgia fan.

To be in Carolina in the moooorning?

Truth....i had one idiot DAWG fan in front of me the entire time. What a drag. I did find some enjoyment of tossing my peanut shells in his hoodie during the 3rd quarter.
I guess you know who will be sitting in front of you for the UGAg game

Back