GT 38 Wake 24 Post Game Thread (((No Venting)))

The gross incompetence of refs in this conference (or they are betting on games) is awful.

D was really good in the 2nd half--4th down stops!

Special teams are still special.

Anyone know what the players were so fired up about at the end of the game? Lance Austin was fired up about something. Looked like some of them where about to throw down.

A linebacker (52, iirc) had to be restrained by a coach and a player after the game, then went straight to the locker room. Didn’t see what had him so fired up.

JRjr

eat salt from my butt

edc.gif

Anyone know what the players were so fired up about at the end of the game? Lance Austin was fired up about something. Looked like some of them where about to throw down.

Lance was fired up about 15 pass break ups

You talking about when they almost started fighting near the end and almost got called for pushing the ref? The play before that one of our guys got injured and that Wake Forest player (number 15 I think) like waved bye bye to our injured player as the trainers were helping him off. So the guy covering him that play (might have been gt 52 not sure) roughed him a little bit during the play.

A linebacker (52, iirc) had to be restrained by a coach and a player after the game, then went straight to the locker room. Didn’t see what had him so fired up.

JRjr
JJacket was getting a hand job from his mom. Game's over, pay up your bet bish.

Their 71 cleaned Step Durham's clock late (outweighed him by 150 lbs). Defense took offense.

We got a shot back on him 1-2 plays later on the pick return.

Good to see that fire in the guys.

It was a borderline late hit on the tackle pile. 71 (I thought it was 70 at time) took a wide open shot at Durham and hurt him. It was very clearly a hit with injury intended.

I was hoping for Johnson to send a couple of 3rd stringers in to Nick Chubb #71’s knee.

Never seen a set of refs miss 5+ false starts in a game by the same player, that crap was ridiculous.

The first one was bad, the second one was so obvious the entire stadium started yelling about it and nothing happened. That guy’s gonna get his ass chewed in film review I’ll bet.

Back