Gee..Now a poster over on The Vent..

BLACK WATCH

Helluva Engineer
Named OrlandoDawg Says to another poster referring to a post On Brandon Miller Quote "I heard earlier today he committed to the Nats"

So, we shouldn't put any stock in things posters over on The Vent say .....Although we all hope he is right, it is very doubtful he knows what he is talking about...

I go there every so often, but the jibberish is pretty hard to follow. The board is not run as well as this one nor as neatly laid out. They'll generally post what they are playing on their 8 track player at the moment, tell everyone they are watching the TV, and then tell everyone nightiepoo when they sign off. They also seem to have an abundance of 14 year olds posting. Most of the posts there are a complete waste of electrons. The Miller post qualifies under the crap that gets posted there.

That being said, Brandon, we need you son. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbup.gif

I hardly ever go over there either..BUT..

Ive lurked over there and on FSU,Miami and a few other boards these last 2 weeks as the BIG Wednesday approaches....FSU fans indicate that Miller is their most coveted recruit this year and they feel it is us our them on Miller...

Back