FSU reneges on signed LOI after recruit's arrest

GT Ace

Jolly Good Fellow
FSU reneges on signed LOI after recruit\'s arrest

Just what the heck do they recruit @ Fla St? To think, they were so disappointed that they didn't get Willie Williams. Now they withdraw their scholarship offer to Jonathon Warren, after he's signed a Letter of Intent, for getting arrested along with 2 other 19 yr old men on 2 charges each of commiting a lewd & lascivious act with a 15 yr old. FSU's recruiting policies ought to be reviewed by the ACC!

Another FSU recruit arrested

actually it is WORSE than it seems....

not only did the kid get arrested, but he was also a NON-QUALIFIER!

I wonder if "saint" bobby would have been as quick to pull the plug if the kid had made his grades?

That brings you to the next point which it is one thing to recruit questionable character guys who have the grades (Rix), but to give a ship to one who does not have the grades is VERY questionable.

*I don't know this kids history and I suppose this could be his first time, however I know F$U was recruiting willie VERY hard.

**Rix's character was at issue from day one. he was not the QB of his team in H.S. and was considered a big time ME guy. I remember one guy who was allegedly familiar with Rix telling F$U people that they would never win the "big" one with this guy.

Back