First woman scholarship college football player

jacket67

Dodd-Like
Becca Longo, kicker. Let the insensitive comic analysis begin.

5db85fa1-af3d-4d5a-86ad-77948ca4dfc3.jpg

Yikes, what a bad idea. First time she gets really injured people are gonna have to stop and confront the failure of their attempts to de-genderize the human race.

I'm pretty sure her scholly is for basketball. And the football is a bonus.

I'm pretty sure her scholly is for basketball. And the football is a bonus.

The way I understand it is that if you are D-1 and get a scholarship then it must count towards football if you are on the football team. For D-2 that isn't the case. So yes she is on the football team but actually got a bball scholarship (ESPN won't mention that). Also wood (am I doing this right?)

Again, why do not we just drop the whole gender division and let them all complete on the same field?

That's the way it is in football already.

Right, Men's sports don't have a provision saying "only men can compete in this." If a woman wanted to try to be a linebacker for Alabama, there's no rule preventing that. It wouldn't happen, for obvious reasons.

Right, Men's sports don't have a provision saying "only men can compete in this." If a woman wanted to try to be a linebacker for Alabama, there's no rule preventing that. It wouldn't happen, for obvious reasons.
Because your mom has the size but not the eligibility?

What reasons are those? Are saying there are a jobs a woman can't do and only men can? Your are such a misogynic pig.

Back