EJ Kuale

midatlantech

Dodd-Like
Did anyone notice that Junior College All-American and ex-Tech recruit, EJ Kuale is headed to LSU. I also couldn't help but notice LSU has recruited a Dorsey. Any relation to our own?

From talking to a couple of guys that went against him in practice at Tech, he's the real deal. Two different guys brought up his name with my prompting, so he must be a menace.

I'll wish him luck wherever he goes.

Wish he was still here.

I remember him coming out of High School when we signed him as not being that highly ranked...

your right BW, but he's developed into a stud LB, just had problems with his grades.

That is why i do not get so worked up when we sign guys like him that dont have all the stars or offers...GT has gotten a lot good players like him...Oleary or Roof must have seen something in him all the others did not...

BW, he got offers from ND,Cuse,Ark, & SC, so he was more highly recruited than some believe, kinda like I said about the '90 team. He was also 1st team AAAA Fla. All-State and ranked the 74th player overall in Fla.! THWG

GoldZ, it's the old "stars" vs "who else recruited him" argument. I tend more towards who else is interested, although we can be pretty snobbish in terms of who is a "good" school to recruit against. I've seen people on here denigrate recruits who are interested in schools like Purdue, for example. And with the success of the MAC teams you would think we'd understand that they have some pretty good football players, but some consider a kid who chooses between Tech and say, Marshall for example, to be beneath our notice.

Back