Drove By CPJs House

CPJ has had his house repainted 6 times with the same drab gray paint....blames the painters for why the color still looks like öööö.

CPJ pays high school kids to maintain his lawn rather than a professional crew....still won "Yard of the Month" in 2010 and 2013

CPJ still has brass light fixtures and door hardware.

Almost sorta sorry, in a non-meaningful way. Coming off 2 day bender and my shorts were riding waaay up, coupled with no morning coffee w/brown liquor. plus my dog ran away after the 4th/10 when i threw a 112 lb beer bottle (was still connected to my wife's arm) thru my big screen. all of that would make any grown man snap.

long time listener, second ...er third time poster. (and hat's off...this far better site than all the other urine-stained jacket sites combined..u dudes rock!)

And finally ....just wait til u see my mom!

Almost sorta sorry, in a non-meaningful way. Coming off 2 day bender and my shorts were riding waaay up, coupled with no morning coffee w/brown liquor. plus my dog ran away after the 4th/10 when i threw a 112 lb beer bottle (was still connected to my wife's arm) thru my big screen. all of that would make any grown man snap.

long time listener, second ...er third time poster. (and hat's off...this far better site than all the other urine-stained jacket sites combined..u dudes rock!)

Not bad, kid

We have rules around here. Cough up the pics.

Waiting for @EastboundJacket to come back to this thread
H75tinm.jpg

Well I just drove by CPJ's house and it looks like this now

8171862807_770a5e7e28.jpg

Back