Does CPJ chopper in?

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
And with more experienced talent than they have had in a long time. Richt's talent I might add. The same Richt that I heard way too many fans blaming last year for leaving the cupboard bare for Kirby.
They didn't even sell out season tix this year. Now, everyone is on the bandwagon again

JJacket

El Camino is a car...and a truck!
I am a Ranchero man. Pack of Marlboros, Miller High Life, Cowboy hat, Cowboy boots, Wranglers, western shirt and the bowling alley is all I require to get the womens.

BTW, and I know this is off topic, there has now been 4 coats of Ford Candy Apple Red applied to the '64. Shopping deals on NOS badging, bumpers, etc.....everything.

Still considering if I am going to mount a fuel cell in the bed - a nice shiny one - or mount a fuel cell where the current tank is and have an access door in the bed.

This is a long, expensive process. I hope to sell the truck someday and make ($5,000).

BuckNasty

Damn Good Rat
Pepper Rodgers used a copter to go to Wrightsville Ga and tried to impress H Walker. Did not work, but do not know which one he was talking to.

Wish we could get close with some of these kids.

In year 2 ugag is ranked #3 guys.
They are but they have exactly one decent close win and a very easy schedule. I wish Florida wasn't so piss poor but if any team has their number in a game they have no business being in, it's them.

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE
Whirlybirds are for lazy asses. Paul Johnson power walks in. Don't you know how many steps the average recruiting visit is?

18in32

Petard Hoister
I still get the feeling that Smart will be another Goff or Donnan. :dunno:
I don't know... but remember how Muschamp went 7-5 in his first year, 11-2 in his second year, then 10-13 over two years before he was fired? I'm kinda getting that vibe from Smart. It may be the haircut doing it.

JJacket

I don't know... but remember how Muschamp went 7-5 in his first year, 11-2 in his second year, then 10-13 over two years before he was fired? I'm kinda getting that vibe from Smart. It may be the haircut doing it.
How can that douchebag walk into any recruit's home and get a commit?

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE
Why is this a front page story on espn.com? College coaches have been coptering in to visit recruits forever.

donsue

Flats Noob
I still don't understand why Fields is the number 1 prospect. Trevor Lawrence is a record setting QB that can seriously make all the throws. He is that damn good. NFL good.
Trevor Lawrence is very good. I think it is going to be interesting over in Athena town with Fields hoping to start in at least his second year (if not his first), and Fromm being a Soph or Jr. Somebody gonna be upset about being on the pines

ramblin' wagon

Fluke-like
Ban Hammer'd
Who gives a öööö? neither of them are going to Tech. They ain't come to play school.

southendzoneBEE

Gailey-Like
Smart landed down on Oconee Countys baseball field last night in the third quarter (my alma). He was there to see oc's QB Max Johnson, son of Brad Johnson. Oc was up 17/10 when Smart got there and Johnson's went on to throw two fourth quarter picks both inside 3 minutes to go and lost 24/17