Does CPJ chopper in?

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I still don't understand why Fields is the number 1 prospect. Trevor Lawrence is a record setting QB that can seriously make all the throws. He is that damn good. NFL good.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
I still don't understand why Fields is the number 1 prospect. Trevor Lawrence is a record setting QB that can seriously make all the throws. He is that damn good. NFL good.
I haven't seen Fields play but I've seen a lot of Lawrence footage. Never seen a HS player as good as he is. The kid has stupid looking hair (no offense JJ), but it is clear that he has an incredible work ethic in terms of his fitness and technical ability. Only intangible will be how fast he can think and react at the next level.

JJacket

I haven't seen Fields play but I've seen a lot of Lawrence footage. Never seen a HS player as good as he is. The kid has stupid looking hair (no offense JJ), but it is clear that he has an incredible work ethic in terms of his fitness and technical ability. Only intangible will be how fast he can think and react at the next level.
I don't think he will have a problem at the next level of football except for one game per year when he is going to get beaten up and lose badly. Perhaps even during a whiteout if it is a home game for that team.

texstinger

Dodd-Like
Pepper Rodgers used a copter to go to Wrightsville Ga and tried to impress H Walker. Did not work, but do not know which one he was talking to.

Wish we could get close with some of these kids.

In year 2 ugag is ranked #3 guys.

3 - 2 - 1 ......

jacket67

Dodd-Like
I seem to recall CPJ arriving at BDS by helicopter either to meet recruits or maybe a fall camp several years ago but I can't find the video.

JJacket

Pepper Rodgers used a copter to go to Wrightsville Ga and tried to impress H Walker. Did not work, but do not know which one he was talking to.

Wish we could get close with some of these kids.

In year 2 ugag is ranked #3 guys.

3 - 2 - 1 ......
I thought Curry recruited Walker.

LongforDodd

Dodd-Like
I thought Curry recruited Walker.
Walker's recruitment was during the the transitional year between head coaches and AD's. Rodgers, Curry, Weaver and Rice. It's hard to sort it all out...who recruited him and which AD told which coach to get on the chopper.

JJacket

Walker's recruitment was during the the transitional year between head coaches and AD's. Rodgers, Curry, Weaver and Rice. It's hard to sort it all out...who recruited him and which AD told which coach to get on the chopper.
I remember the story of Curry tells about going down to the Walker household as a naïve young coach thinking he could sell Herschel on the benefits of a Georgia Tech education. He hinted in the story that opposing coaches were willing to do much more than promise their school would provide an education.

JJacket

Herschel Walker would have gone to Clemson if they had offered a different color El Camino.
Trans Am.

We all thought Herschel would go to Clemson. I was in the 8th grade, I still remember this like yesterday, and one of my UGAg friends told me they got Herschel. Thought he was going to Clemson.

Trans Am.

We all thought Herschel would go to Clemson. I was in the 8th grade, I still remember this like yesterday, and one of my UGAg friends told me they got Herschel. Thought he was going to Clemson.
Trans Am is what Georgie gave him. El Camino is what Clemson offered.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
He's in an easier SEC than ever before though. The SEC LEast is a joke.
And with more experienced talent than they have had in a long time. Richt's talent I might add. The same Richt that I heard way too many fans blaming last year for leaving the cupboard bare for Kirby.