D. Robertson to FSU

Patriot.. is this just your opinion or news? Would be interested in learning where you got this news..

I thought he already faxed his LOI in this morning. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wtf.gif

He won't officially send his LOI today until 1:30pm. I think Patriot's news is bogus. His coach told Rivals that DR is wearing a GT shirt today at school.

source is accurate through the coaching ranks. Maybe I'm dead wrong...hope so.

I don't know. If you're hosting a press conference, why would you give away what you were going to do ahead of time. Seems to me this could be one of those stunts where the player is just trying to throw everyone off.

I hope not though...

I sure would like for ya'll to be giving me hell is 10 minutes and I can give my source hell for making me look like a dumb a**. HERE'S to hoping!!
GTGTGT!!!!!

If he wore GT shirt to school today and commits somewhere else that would be just classless!!! If he does that, I hope he never sees the field at FSU. Now, if he comes to us, I hope he is a terror

D Robertson To Tech...

Per MAster B
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif...

Back