Celebrating a championship UGA style

I wonder now if UGAg will give a test to Natchez to see what he has in his system.

Damn you GT. Dedrick should have been playing this season.

it's a joke that he was even arrested for that. police really have nothing better to do it seems.

Are we able to distinguish our views on whether pot should be legal with our views on whether this is evidence of a crime?

it's a joke that he was even arrested for that. police really have nothing better to do it seems.
Welcome to the state of Georgia. Up my way, a younger person WILL be asked/intimidated into having their vehicle searched for any minor offense. At least when my daughter was in HS, it was the MO of the police department up here. You should come sit in Adairsville traffic court sometime and hear the asshole part time judge (last name Smith) be condescending and holier than thou to all who step in front of him. It is like the 19-ööööing-50's up here sometimes.

That’s all they had left but driver was let off on dui charge?
One of my daughter's friends got a DUI after easily passing field sobriety tests, even during a cold rain. A Bartow County deputy stepped forward, shined a flashlight in her eyes, and they cuffed her. I had arrived just after the Adairsville police and didn't get there fast enough to pull her aside and tell her to keep her ööööing mouth shut - it was an minor, really no damage fender bender. I asked an Adairsville police officer why she was being arrested after she clearly and easily passed the field sobriety tests and she said "Deputy what's his name is specially trained in recognizing being under the influence of marijuana and has determined the driver is under the influence". That deputy spent every bit of 10 seconds making the determination.

Really? A drug treatment program for his deadly addiction to marijuana? That's ööööing stupid. A bottle of Crown Royal is more deadly than a duffel bag of marijuana.

Really? A drug treatment program for his deadly addiction to marijuana? That's ööööing stupid. A bottle of Crown Royal is more deadly than a duffel bag of marijuana.

Gateway drug.

But seriously, this is just legal BS to keep him in the good graces of the court system. Give 'em their pound of flesh.

I ain't mad.

Back