Celebrating a championship UGA style

That might be all for Natrez Patrick - IIRC it's 3 strikes and you're out in Muttville.
What a dumbass.:crazy:

I’ve spent more time in Barrow County than I care to admit and I cannot understand why these guys were busted in Barrow. Why leave Athens to party or buy weed? There’s nothing in Barrow from the border with Dacula to Clarke County. We used to take Atlanta Highway right into downtown. What a bunch of idiots they’re grooming at Georgia. I’m sure nothing will come of it.

Patrick was a big time recruit. A 4 star, IIRC.
Isn't Stanley the son of a former Tech player and there was a lot of angst over him not coming here?

We're about to find out if UGA got the crooked coach they wanted in Smart

I’ve spent more time in Barrow County than I care to admit and I cannot understand why these guys were busted in Barrow. Why leave Athens to party or buy weed? There’s nothing in Barrow from the border with Dacula to Clarke County. We used to take Atlanta Highway right into downtown. What a bunch of idiots they’re grooming at Georgia. I’m sure nothing will come of it.

It was actually a lab assignment they were finishing up in their Sociology 099 class.

Apparently Kirby is doing everything he can to keep his boys on the field for the game. Sad.

And we threw our best player off the team

Back