Buzzoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldfoggy

Dodd-Like
I was just there and read a few postes. StatelineJacket is putting us down pretty bad, MsTA and Beewuss no longer post so they have said nothing. BeeBad is being somewhat upbeat and to tell you guys BeeBad is really a pretty good guy having met him and spoke with him several times. If any want the address send me a private mail and I'll respond but I will never post the address here.

They have probably gone to Disney world with GOL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hugelaugh.gif

BeeBad kicked BeeWuss off and he (BeeBad) told me that MsTA has decided not to post anymore on a Tech board. She really has no school to cheer for as she did not graduate as she has stated many times from BC quote Bleedgold on the hive. She has no ties to anyone!

I think the thing with MOST of that Trio..

were they wanted Badly for Coach Gailey to Fail EARLY on as he certainly has the Impressive Resume and track record to Build something Good here at GT and odds are Favorable that the longer he is here the chances are very good for our Success...I really believe some of that Trio do not like him Personally...As he is having some successes now (i.e. Recruiting and Big Bowl Victory) the egos of that Trio are taking a beating...Want to bet a lot of them Change handles or just Disappear like MsTech did???? As our Program Rises with Coach Gailey....

Re: I think the thing with MOST of that Trio..

BlackW. Think you are right, they wanted CCG to fail that meant Tech fails! BeeBad, I feel took a more positive view he wants Tech to succeed while he personally disliked CCG. He never stated a reason to me for his dislike of CCG. I hope MsTA stays lost as she is obsessed with her dislike for CCG. Who knows about BeeWuss he just may be a case of, well you take a guess as to finishing this sentence. I think if most were to meet BeeBad they would really like him as I do. He does not take a stand like BeeWuss and MsTA.

All of them are cowards. Beebad's worst of all. He actually gave me a hard time for getting involved with the GTAA 1st and 10 Organization. He acted like they were snowballing me and I'm wasting my time. I told him that unlike him I rather try to positively change GT for the better with positive efforts, instead of giving GT a black eye and hope that they recognize my whinings.

There are changes that both Beebad and I would probably like to see especially in the GTAA. The difference is I TRY to get change done in a positive way and he rather not get involved and complain from a far. Beebad might be a very good guy, and I'm sure he is, I'm also pretty positive he likes GT... but he just doesn't get it. Now he's made his board over there which is a complete embaressment to GT and he gets to lie in that bed with all the miserable sacks of crap that have made that board their home because it is accepted over there. The fact that he made that board to begin with says A LOT about Beebad as a person. Just remember that.

"Any fool can condemn, criticize, and complain... and most do."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back