bright side.....

law_bee

Dodd-Like
Tenuta AINT going anywhere after that game

and if we win the next two we will be ok, but no margin for error now

I think we need 7 wins to get to a bowl

That's funny, I said the exact same thing about Tenuta to one of my friends right after we lost.

Well in fairness to Tenuta, Ted Roof and company just came out today and exploited our weaknesses on defense...especially our lack of size on the D-line. They ran it right down our throats.

That by the way was the same thing Auburn was supposed to do to us, but they didn't because of Tenuta's coaching and the players who excell under him.

Well, they didn't run it down our throats on those several 3rd and forevers. On the first drive alone, they completed 3 third down plays of over 9 yards and all were passes. They seemed to be able to throw at will against us today.

You're right, but their offensive line outmanned our defensive front all day long. I believe that Douglas' ypg has to be the most rushed against us this year, if not the last two years.

Turnovers hurt bad, but they won the battle up front when they had the ball. Plain and simple.

Yeah, I listened to the Clemson game on the radio and it sounded like a repeat performance today.

These guys have got to decide whether they want to play football or not. The coaches have got to play the ones that do.

That wasn't football today. That was play time.

Back