Brandon on Rivals reporting Miller to UGA...

I might have spoken too soon.

I accidently logged off of rivals and now cannot log on again because I forgot my password, and Rivals still hasn't sent me the damd thing after I have requested it about 12 times since last night. I read on the premium message board where Brandon Helwig who runs the site and contacts recruits posted something like "Miller to UGA". Which he does a lot right before he breaks a story. Unfortuantely, now I think he has gone back on that, but I cannot log on to see the damn message. Screw you RIVALS!!!! Anyway, it's on the premium content message board where it was posted. Right now, I'm not sure though if it is indeed true. Sorry to get people upset, just trying to be helpful with news.

To clear things up...

I am now hearing that Brandon Helwig ran a bogus post to get the Dogs who kept surfing the board into a frenzy. Unfortunately, a lot of Jacket fans believed him too. Brandon is a big Tech fans and a good guy for info. I actually like the fact that he decided to screw with everyone. Anyway, word is Brandon Miller won't make a decision until Signing day. RIVALS GIVE ME MY DAMN PASSWORD!!!!

Re: To clear things up...

Are you getting it sent to hotmail or yahoo? They always send it to my junkmail on yahoo.

I just read that thread and I might've missed something, but I think he was saying he really did hear that Miller committed to UGA. I guess we'll find out Wednesday.

It\'s not in the articles....

it's on the message board over there. The premium content mesage board "Buzzfan". Brandon Helwig who does scoops for Jacketsonline.com and calls recruits posted it.

I wouldn\'t get too excited

Mr. Miller sounds like a nice young man and I wish him well, but I don't expect him coming to Tech. Supposedly his mom works for a big Georgia booster, his coach is a Georgia fan and the area is heavily influenced by Georgia. Considering it's a small area, I think that's a bit too much pressure to be exerting on an eighteen year old.

Secondly we never do well late in the game. Be it the Bagman, the pressure, etc. we've never done well this late in the process. I can't remember getting any highly visible, big time recruit in the last week.

Anyway I wish all the kids well in whoever they choose and if they choose Tech great. I'm just not expecting them to choose Tech this late in the process. Too bad, because in Mr. Miller's case, we need help now.

[ QUOTE ]
I am now hearing that Brandon Helwig ran a bogus post to get the Dogs who kept surfing the board into a frenzy.

[/ QUOTE ]

That seems pretty unprofessional. If it's true, I think it should be a firable offense.

I know I'm sounding awfully negative, but my guess is that he really knows but promised to keep it quiet. He made a mistake and is paying for it. I hope I'm wrong.

Thought we got both Kenny Scott and Reshaun Grant in the last week last year. Is my memory off? or is yours? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am now hearing that Brandon Helwig ran a bogus post to get the Dogs who kept surfing the board into a frenzy.

[/ QUOTE ]

That seems pretty unprofessional. If it's true, I think it should be a firable offense.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is not true....and not sure how people are thinking Brandon was messing around. What Brandon said was "maybe Brandon (meaning Miller) was messing around. However, Brandon Helwig did post that he had a good source that told him Miller has committed to UGA and would make it public Wed. night. However, he also noted that anything could happen.

This was all on the premium board of Rivals...and the only reason I pass on this information is so that people do not post erroneous information.

Thanks.

Have no idee what his plans are but according to Rivals, he has NOT committed. Also neither has Daryll Richard or Darrell Robertson.

Back