Balls of Steel

coit

Persecuted for his beliefs
If you didn't know before, you know now.... CPJ's got 'em.

Georgia+Tech+v+Virginia+Tech+s7OVsGLE7zAl.jpg

You think he would dismiss him if he didn't have to??

"Team Rules" to me doesn't mean official GT rules. So yea, I think he had some leeway there. But like I said. Big balls.

And if our season doesn't go great, or if we run a play which does not result in a touchdown, someone will make a thread calling him out for this and saying it was a stupid decision.

And if our season doesn't go great, or if we run a play which does not result in a touchdown, someone will make a thread calling him out for this and saying it was a stupid decision.

Yeah I will. I just told you I was going to over fb messenger.

Maybe he needs some brains to go along with his balls. Then he would have realized Marshall was better.

Put the crack pipe down dude. Marshall was not better. Better than nothing for sure, but Mills was THE man at the position, no doubt.

However, I think we all felt that something was going to be Mills' downfall, in the spring it was grades, and several times weed has been mentioned.

CPJ had nothing but positive things to say about Ded today, and I hope nothing but the best for the young man. Sadly, not everyone is worthy of being a GT student athlete.

Put the crack pipe down dude. Marshall was not better. Better than nothing for sure, but Mills was THE man at the position, no doubt.

However, I think we all felt that something was going to be Mills' downfall, in the spring it was grades, and several times weed has been mentioned.

CPJ had nothing but positive things to say about Ded today, and I hope nothing but the best for the young man. Sadly, not everyone is worthy of being a GT student athlete.

Marshall had more yards per carry and more receiving yards. When has that ever happened for the backup b-back?

Because CPJ was a dumbass. I think I already mentioned that somewhere.
Really, that's where you lose your argument... at least based on skill. You're better than PJ. Ok. Only you believe that.

Now if you want to argue based on hindsight, keep it up!

Really, that's where you lose your argument... at least based on skill. You're better than PJ. Ok. Only you believe that.

Now if you want to argue based on hindsight, keep it up!

I always defended CPJ. Especially in 2015. I just think he botched this.

Back