Apparently the dwags have a new Jesus

Well, the last one they had beat the öööö out of us & our extended, decade long coach 38 - 7.

Hope we can do something about it on the damn field instead of on the internet.

Just watched most of the dawgs spring game! The fields kid has a long way to go. This team isn't half the team they were last yr. No running game like last yr. Not impressed with this team at all. Fromn doesn't look the same. I guess when you have what 32 seniors and a cream puff schedule you might come out pretty good. Ga will be lucky to have a winning season. LOL

Just watched most of the dawgs spring game! The fields kid has a long way to go. This team isn't half the team they were last yr. No running game like last yr. Not impressed with this team at all. Fromn doesn't look the same. I guess when you have what 32 seniors and a cream puff schedule you might come out pretty good. Ga will be lucky to have a winning season. LOL
Sounds like a fun Saturday

Was Swift out? And Zamir White, their 5 star RB, is out.
But yeah, they have a lot of losses to make up for, especially on D

I was gonna watch the dwags but needed to take a crap and then watch paint dry for a few hours instead.

What real GT fan watches the mutt spring game? I understand if it's a real game and you've got money on it but a spring game?

You're the guy who gave Sugar Bear a hard time about YOUR inability to watch OUR spring game and then you go watch the mutts piss on themselves for 3 hours?

Mods, please ban him.

I was gonna watch the dwags but needed to take a crap and then watch paint dry for a few hours instead.

What real GT fan watches the mutt spring game? I understand if it's a real game and you've got money on it but a spring game?

You're the guy who gave Sugar Bear a hard time about YOUR inability to watch OUR spring game and then you go watch the mutts piss on themselves for 3 hours?

Mods, please ban him.
It was on ESPN dummy!! A real tech fan keeps up with his rival to see what our chances are to defeat them this yr. A real tech fan loves to see their rival lose and look bad, actually you would enjoy it. But you know nothing about this because you are not a real tech fan.

It was on ESPN dummy!! A real tech fan keeps up with his rival to see what our chances are to defeat them this yr. A real tech fan loves to see their rival lose and look bad, actually you would enjoy it. But you know nothing about this because you are not a real tech fan.

no real tech fan wastes a minute of their life on a dwag game that doesn't involve GT nor money unless it's a regular season game or playoff the mutts are losing.

Yesterday's mutt circle jerk wasn't any of these, you jackass.

no real tech fan wastes a minute of their life on a dwag game that doesn't involve GT nor money unless it's a regular season game or playoff the mutts are losing.

Some want to see what the mutts are bringing to the game this year although spring games don't do that.
GT will beat them, because your O line won't flop like fish this year.

Stick your head between your legs and kiss your ass, dumb ass!

Go back to your gay bar ramblinwreck 92 and have a drink or whatever!

Rainbow, you are always posting how UGA defines YOUR season so if some GT fans want to check in on them, whats the big deal?

Back