ANYBODY read the....

KrazieJacket

Dodd-Like
article about recruiting costs in the AJC. I know the AJC sucks but a friend told me about it and i have not read it yet.

Yeah. It made Tech seem like they spent a ridiculous amount of money, while Georgia didnt spend so much. There were some interesting things said in the article, it was pretty cool.

I love the part in this article

Where they mention that Nick Moore decommitted from us to go to Iowa State and fail to mention he actually signed with us.

[ QUOTE ]
Linebacker Nick Moore of Arlington, Texas, backed out of a Georgia Tech commitment and decided on Iowa State

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess their research didn't include actually checking our roster. I mean, I know the kid almost went to ISU, but he signed with us. I guess the writer of the article was too busy surfing the Dawg Vent to bother checking out his story.

LINK

Ham4heisman, don't understand your comments. The article points out that Tech spent less than ugag.

Re: I love the part in this article

I wrote Sanders and told him all this happened last year, and that Nick not only reversed his decision to switch, but that he also played this past year.

Although Sanders did not lie, he did leave any reader with a false impression of what happened, and he wrote the article the day before signing day.

I asked him to please be more professional and just write and insinuate the truth and that I thought that was a fair request.

I'll be interested to see if he responds.

Back