2017 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt want to make a thread of it's own, but since it's video related..
I will be doing hype videos this year. I hate that I couldnt get one for the Tenn game, but I had computer problems, major healtyh scares and balancing a job with this. I wanted to do one so bad, but I'll get the rest of the season. Sorry for being quiet for almost half a year. Many things going on and health/work took priority.

I didnt want to make a thread of it's own, but since it's video related..
I will be doing hype videos this year. I hate that I couldnt get one for the Tenn game, but I had computer problems, major healtyh scares and balancing a job with this. I wanted to do one so bad, but I'll get the rest of the season. Sorry for being quiet for almost half a year. Many things going on and health/work took priority.

Looking forward to seeing them!

In Florida doing pre-catastrophe stuff. Hope to have the game up later tonight. Apologies for the delay. I'm sure everyone is chomping at the bit to re-watch this game...

I know I missed this hype video too. I'll make up for it I swear. I plan on doing highlight videos as well. It was just too quick of a turnaround this week. Had basically no time in between to make one. Short weeks are difficult.

I know I missed this hype video too. I'll make up for it I swear. I plan on doing highlight videos as well. It was just too quick of a turnaround this week. Had basically no time in between to make one. Short weeks are difficult.

You know what I want young lady? I want video of the UCF campus with branches down. Lawn chairs turned over. Light rains. I want the titanic 'my heart will go on' song playing over that crap and I want it to close with #togetherweirma

You know what I want young lady? I want video of the UCF campus with branches down. Lawn chairs turned over. Light rains. I want the titanic 'my heart will go on' song playing over that crap and I want it to close with #togetherweirma
Would TOTALLY be used as the game placeholder...

Going to be a delay on the production this week. The coaches show won't be out until after the game, and the game itself may be up late Sunday/Monday. Family stuff forcing a trip out of state at the last minute.

Game should finish processing by

Spinal_Tap_-_Up_to_Eleven.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back