2017 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

gespacho_the_slender

Chief Video Editor and Toolshed
Prior Seasons: 2016, 2015, 2014
If you would like to join the Georgia Tech Video Archive (GTVA), send me a PM and I will get you set up.

Subscribe to GT_Bob

Signing Day Special:

Spring Game:

Georgia Tech vs. Tennessee
Chick-Fil-A Peachbowl Kickoff

Monday, September 4, 2017 - Mercedes Benz Stadium

Jacksonville State at Georgia Tech
Saturday, September 9, 2017 - Bobby Dodd Stadium

Last edited:
Georgia Tech @ UCF Knights - EL CANCELLED-O
Saturday, September 16, 7:30 PM on ESPN - Bright House Networks Stadium, Florida

Pittsburgh at Georgia Tech
Saturday, September 23, 2017 - Bobby Dodd Stadium, Atlanta

North Carolina at Georgia Tech
Saturday, September 30, 2017 - Bobby Dodd Stadium, Atlanta

Georgia Tech at Miami
Thursday, 8:00 PM October 12, 2017 - [Name Redacted] Stadium, Miami, FL

Wake Forest at Georgia Tech
Saturday, Oct 21, 2017 - Bobby Dodd Stadium, Atlanta

Last edited:
Georgia Tech at Clemson
Saturday, October 28, 2017 - Memorial-View-all-of-upstate-South-Carolina-and-seven-other-states-Stadium, Clemson

Virginia at Georgia Tech
Saturday, November 4, 2017 - Bobby Dodd Stadium, Atlanta

Virginia Tech at Georgia Tech
Saturday, November 11, 2017 - Bobby Dodd Stadium, Atlanta

Georgia Tech at Duke
Saturday, November 18, 2017

Georgia at Georgia Tech
Saturday, November 25, 2017 - Bobby Dodd Stadium, Atlanta

Last edited:
Been watching a few of the past season games lately. '16 was a good season. '14 was a great season. I think that as I get farther away from it, I will remember it more fondly. The last few weeks and the bowl were all epic games.
Beating the dog out of Clemson, then taking it to Georgia and crushing their souls on last second heroics... A close loss to the defending national champions (wish we would have had Smelter for that game...), then curb stomping Miss State.

2016 was a good season for you guys and for the ACC as a whole. Interesting to me, and not readily explainable, how the SEC has slumped and the ACC has surged, at the same time. My best theory is coaching. Some very, very good coaches in your league right now. Unfortunately a number of them are in your division, but Johnson is one of them. FSU-Bama and GT-UT are very intriguing to me, but I think you've caught Butch at just the right time.

BTW I actually came here looking for info on players failing drug tests at UT. Couple of days ago, rumors were everywhere about this, then it just got quiet. Supposedly some starters. Same thing had happened just before that with six Florida players and some kind of fraud, and that turned out to be true.
Ha ha. Pretty much. He's not a good gameday coach, but he's really under the gun this year. Lost a huge amount off last year's team, which was a disappointment anyway. Whoever the QB is will have no experience at all. Of course you can argue the best time to catch GT is early, before Johnson's O gets into rhythm. And the old truism about having more than one week to prepare for it. So it works both ways, but you guys feel like a favorite in this one.

George, you know what Ooga would say about being loaned to you guys, whom he calls "The Nattering Nimrods of NATS."

BTW I actually came here looking for info on players failing drug tests at UT. Couple of days ago, rumors were everywhere about this, then it just got quiet. Supposedly some starters. Same thing had happened just before that with six Florida players and some kind of fraud, and that turned out to be true.
that was a podcast exclusive conversation. sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back