Stingtalk.com - Georgia Tech Sports Message Board  

Go Back   Stingtalk.com - Georgia Tech Sports Message Board > Sports Topics > Football

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2012, 11:50 AM   #21
The Jacket
Dodd-like
 
The Jacket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Metro-Atlanta =)
Posts: 15,296
Default Re: Whatever happened to BarrelofRum??**

Quote:
Originally Posted by beej67 View Post
What was his crime?
I could be wrong, but I believe he was banned for going bananas on Beestorm and his MERELY ALLEGED hatred for women.
__________________
Charter member of the StingTalk Winsomniacs Support Group
Two Virginia Tech players were illegally cut-blocked during the creation of this post.
The Jacket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 04:10 PM   #22
fatmike91
Damn Good Rat
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: New York City
Posts: 302
Default Re: Whatever happened to BarrelofRum??**

Quote:
Originally Posted by beej67 View Post
What was his crime?


But he put a link to a dopey web site in a thread that I started a while back. You could go search it. But why bother?
fatmike91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 04:18 PM   #23
beej67
Dodd-like
 
beej67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: mayretta
Posts: 41,900
Default Re: Whatever happened to BarrelofRum??**

BOR is occasionally a voice of reason in football arguments. He was a valuable poster. Just curious what got him canned.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsAtlanta View Post
ORA-00923: FROM keyword not found where expected

Even if you had put your semicolon in the right place, your query suggests that the qb_depth_chart object is highly denormalized, or this would return multiple records.
beej67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 04:25 PM   #24
BuzzCzar
Dodd-like
 
BuzzCzar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Karma Valley
Posts: 38,083
Default Re: Whatever happened to BarrelofRum??**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diseqc View Post
There's this neat feature called private messaging.

Try it out next time.
should you be saying this to yourself? duhhhhhhhh
__________________
BuzzCzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 04:52 PM   #25
wesleyd21
Dodd-like
 
wesleyd21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: GA
Posts: 9,393
Default Re: Whatever happened to BarrelofRum??**

Quote:
Originally Posted by beej67 View Post
BOR is occasionally a voice of reason in football arguments. He was a valuable poster. Just curious what got him canned.
He called Beestorm a pedobear.

Don't worry though, he's doing just fine...won a fishing tournament yesterday even.
__________________
Originally Posted by ThisIsAtlanta

Just wait until after we don't win good enough.
wesleyd21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 04:54 PM   #26
BuzzCzar
Dodd-like
 
BuzzCzar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Karma Valley
Posts: 38,083
Default Re: Whatever happened to BarrelofRum??**

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesleyd21 View Post
He called Beestorm a pedobear.

Don't worry though, he's doing just fine...won a fishing tournament yesterday even.
no note to Karma based on this?
__________________
BuzzCzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:58 PM   #27
beej67
Dodd-like
 
beej67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: mayretta
Posts: 41,900
Default Re: Whatever happened to BarrelofRum??**

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesleyd21 View Post
He called Beestorm a pedobear.

Don't worry though, he's doing just fine...won a fishing tournament yesterday even.
Aw man?! I didn't think that was against the rules.

I hope he makes a ST Tailgate this year.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsAtlanta View Post
ORA-00923: FROM keyword not found where expected

Even if you had put your semicolon in the right place, your query suggests that the qb_depth_chart object is highly denormalized, or this would return multiple records.
beej67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 11:28 PM   #28
wesleyd21
Dodd-like
 
wesleyd21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: GA
Posts: 9,393
Default Re: Whatever happened to BarrelofRum??**

Quote:
Originally Posted by beej67 View Post
Aw man?! I didn't think that was against the rules.

I hope he makes a ST Tailgate this year.
We were there briefly for the UGA/GT tailgate. I made it to the Clemson/GT one dressed like Stephen Garcia. It was awkward until beer 7.
__________________
Originally Posted by ThisIsAtlanta

Just wait until after we don't win good enough.
wesleyd21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 07:01 AM   #29
JacketFan77
Dodd-like
 
JacketFan77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Behind Enemy Lines
Posts: 16,015
Default Re: Whatever happened to BarrelofRum??**

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesleyd21 View Post
We were there briefly for the UGA/GT tailgate. I made it to the Clemson/GT one dressed like Stephen Garcia. It was awkward until beer 7.
Yep. I bourbon fairied BOR at UGAg/GT. Hell, beej, I think you were talking to him.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmeGT View Post
Man. Our bowl streak will not continue past the 2015 season with CPJ as HC. You can quote me on that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EffortWarrior79 View Post
Coach Johnson does indeed drink Cosmopolitans...if by Cosmopolitans, you mean jet fuel and nitroglycerin cocktails.
Quote:
Originally Posted by refrigeratormover View Post
Hey Jeff Schultz, My name is John Davis "go F*ck yourself"
JacketFan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 07:27 AM   #30
BuzzCzar
Dodd-like
 
BuzzCzar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Karma Valley
Posts: 38,083
Default Re: Whatever happened to BarrelofRum??**

I miss the bourbon fairy!
__________________
BuzzCzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Stingtalk 2001-2015