Stingtalk.com - Georgia Tech Sports Message Board  
Old 03-20-2012, 08:03 PM   #1
AE 87
Dodd-like
 
AE 87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 8,030
Default Ladies Looking Good

Halftime:
GT 37
Ggtwn 31

But we've looked better than that.

Sidney Wallace is having another good game.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by theonlytechgirl View Post
haha, I'm an AE major, I know.
AE 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:14 PM   #2
05GTCorndog
Dodd-like
 
05GTCorndog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 14,015
Default Re: Ladies Looking Good

Is this game on TV? On ESPN2 I am getting Baylor and UF.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WracerX View Post
This team is going to go into Blacksburg like the ööööing Hun. They aren't just going to win the game, they are going to humiliate VT for 60 minutes. Then they are going to impregnate the VT cheerleaders, even the male ones. They are going to tar and feather that new OC and drink whiskey from Foster's skull. All of Blacksburg will burn save one man. Beamer will be left unharmed so he can fully witness the wanton destruction he has brought upon the land of the ball-less turkey.
05GTCorndog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:17 PM   #3
cyptomcat
PostBot
 
cyptomcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,037
Default Re: Ladies Looking Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05GTCorndog View Post
Is this game on TV? On ESPN2 I am getting Baylor and UF.
espn3
cyptomcat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:22 PM   #4
05GTCorndog
Dodd-like
 
05GTCorndog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 14,015
Default Re: Ladies Looking Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyptomcat View Post
espn3
Good call. Thanks

Watched 2 minutes and already 3 steals. Our ladies sure can D up.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WracerX View Post
This team is going to go into Blacksburg like the ööööing Hun. They aren't just going to win the game, they are going to humiliate VT for 60 minutes. Then they are going to impregnate the VT cheerleaders, even the male ones. They are going to tar and feather that new OC and drink whiskey from Foster's skull. All of Blacksburg will burn save one man. Beamer will be left unharmed so he can fully witness the wanton destruction he has brought upon the land of the ball-less turkey.
05GTCorndog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:33 PM   #5
AE 87
Dodd-like
 
AE 87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 8,030
Default Re: Ladies Looking Good

47 - 36 at 15min

now 50 -38 at 13:42
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by theonlytechgirl View Post
haha, I'm an AE major, I know.
AE 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:48 PM   #6
eaglejacket98
Helluva Engineer
 
eaglejacket98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,069
Default Re: Ladies Looking Good

147 ESPNA on Dish
eaglejacket98 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:05 PM   #7
AE 87
Dodd-like
 
AE 87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 8,030
Default Re: Ladies Looking Good

Wow. It's starting to look like the end of the MD game. Good thing we have a better lead with 3min left.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by theonlytechgirl View Post
haha, I'm an AE major, I know.
AE 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:07 PM   #8
05GTCorndog
Dodd-like
 
05GTCorndog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 14,015
Default Re: Ladies Looking Good

CMJ is one intense looking chick. I wouldn't want to piss her off.

On a side note, Britney Griner is a dude. I just heard her talk for the first time and there is no way she doesn't have a wang.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WracerX View Post
This team is going to go into Blacksburg like the ööööing Hun. They aren't just going to win the game, they are going to humiliate VT for 60 minutes. Then they are going to impregnate the VT cheerleaders, even the male ones. They are going to tar and feather that new OC and drink whiskey from Foster's skull. All of Blacksburg will burn save one man. Beamer will be left unharmed so he can fully witness the wanton destruction he has brought upon the land of the ball-less turkey.
05GTCorndog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:11 PM   #9
gtsmckdwn222
Jolly Good Fellow
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 606
Default Re: Ladies Looking Good



Quote:
Originally Posted by 05GTCorndog View Post
CMJ is one intense looking chick. I wouldn't want to piss her off.

On a side note, Britney Griner is a dude. I just heard her talk for the first time and there is no way she doesn't have a wang.
gtsmckdwn222 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:12 PM   #10
gtphd
Dodd-like
 
gtphd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: .
Posts: 10,003
Default Re: Ladies Looking Good



Fast Forward to 3:55
gtphd is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© Stingtalk 2001-2015